My sons . . .attended this marvelous school where they received the best foundation for their lives that we could have possibly provided! I remember when they were just wild little boys, being asked to send cloth napkins and silverware to school! Most EXCELLENT. KMS Alumni Parent, 2015
KMS provides an integrated curriculum for students from preschool through 5th grade.
Our classes are designed to help children move naturally from one level to the next, building their skills and self-confidence as they progress.
KMS currently offers:
- Two Primary classes for preschool and kindergarten-age students.
- One Lower Elementary class for 1st through 3rd grade students.
- One Upper Elementary class for 4th and 5th grade students.
We also offer the following supplementary and enrichment programs:
- Before Care from 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- After Care from 2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Music, Movement & Dance for all students
- Optional after school Spanish lessons
For information about how our students transition to elementary and middle school after they leave KMS, see our Beyond KMS page.
For a brief look at some of what happens in a Montessori classroom, check out the video below.